Sunday, June 13, 2010

Expect an Adventure

Hi, my name is Tomara, and my parents recently purchased the Airstream pictured above. This home on wheels is the key to seeing foreign lands and unlocking great adventures. My Dad, Bill, is ready to blog about it here; documenting his adventure for all of us. This blog is bound to be filled with humor, wit, and unbound wisdom.

Don't be too quick to believe everything you read though. My Dad is an honest man, but he has been known to "exaggerate". After you're done reading here, maybe you should go check out what my Step-Mom, Pat, is saying over on her blog. After all, they are traveling together.

I very much expect this to be a classic case of "he said, she said," and a prime example of Men are from Mars Women are from Venus.

It's going to be a great adventure, and I can't wait to see where their travels take them.

~2

No comments: